Who is this book for?
- Leading a team of product management, product engineering, analysts, or any group responsible for driving growth from digital products
- Responsible for innovation and digital product strategy. You own defining the vision for product experiences, how your teams work and grow, and what technologies enable teams to build faster and smarter.
- Curious about the perspectives, frameworks, and tools from your executive peers.
- Inner workings of the how to improve product-led outcomes
- To build a data-informed culture grounded in collective customer knowledge
- Best practices for growing and managing high performing teams
- Insider knowledge on the strategies of the top digital organizations
Where do these insights come from?
In the World Gone Digital executive roundtables, Amplitude hosted more than 200 executives from the world’s most notable digital brands. We were simply there to listen and capture what leaders in the digital space had to share: their wins, challenges, and top-of-mind thoughts. These are their advice, strategies, and lessons learned — not manufactured by a marketing team, but compiled from your industry peers.
Read Amplitude’s Privacy Notice here. Amplitude is the #1 Product Intelligence platform helping companies build better products. Over 30,000 teams from 180+ countries around the world use Amplitude. We’ve tracked over 25 trillion user actions to help digital product and growth teams instantly understand user behavior, build engaging experiences, and grow their business.