There’s electricity in the air. A palpable aura of excitement. You can almost feel your heart race from just thinking about all the product growth knowledge that will be shared at Amplify 2022. And then, with a start, you realize, all that learning, all that community, all that inspiration will come with a big side of laughs. Why? Because Emmy-winning comedian, Hasan Minhaj is our closing keynote speaker at Amplify.
Just like Amplify puts a spotlight on leading trends in product and growth, Minhaj is known for putting a laugh-out-loud spotlight on modern American life. From The Daily Show Comedy Central), to The Homecoming King (Netflix), to Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj (Netflix), to his upcoming special, The King’s Jester, Minhaj combines precision insights with bone-deep laughs in everything he does, and Amplify will be no different.
But Minhaj is not the only reason we’re getting amped for the #1 product and growth conference. Here’s what else is in store at Amplify.
Learn from product growth giants
You’ll get the insights you need right now from the best, most inspiring leaders in the product and growth world. More than just lofty inspiration, you’ll also gain pragmatic insights you can bring back to your team.
Here are highlights from just a few of the 25+ speakers at Amplify.
- Spenser Skates (CEO, Amplitude) is opening the show… and maybe making some cool announcements.
- Elena Verna (Growth leader, MongoDB, Miro, SurveyMonkey) already told you how she’s bringing the Reforge magic to the Amplify stage along with her friend Adam Fishman (EIR, Reforge)
- Sam Hinkie (Founder, Eighty-Seven Capital; Former GM, Philadelphia 76ers) is someone who knows how to process (get it?) statistics to derive strategy-defining insights
- Varun Parmar (CPO, Miro) will share how to make it work when you bring product-led growth to the enterprise, and vice versa
- Pat Grady (Partner, Sequoia Capital) will share how the best products win, giving insights from backing some of the biggest winners in tech (ServiceNow, Snowflake, and of course, Amplitude)
- Blake Bartlett (Partner, OpenView) coined the term “product-led growth”! On the Amplify stage, he’ll tell us the latest benchmarks for PLG success, from the upcoming OpenView Product Benchmarks Report
- Melissa Perri (CEO, Produx Labs) has coached hundreds of of successful product leaders through her CPO accelerator and her work at Harvard Business School. She’s giving you the guide map to avoiding all the big traps first-time CPOs fall into
- Crystal Widjaja (CPO, Kumu) has had a front-row seat to the rise of the CPO. She’ll share why product has become the center of today’s digital business, and how CPOs can succeed with this unique opportunity
Knock out meetings with top potential partners in one fell swoop
See what’s new from leading technology partners in the Expo Hall. Meet with multiple potential partners in less time than it takes to binge an episode of The Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj—you’ll save yourself from hours of Zoom meetings. See product demos, learn about new features and tools, and talk to representatives from Braze, Productboard, MoEngage, Radar, Iterable, AppsFlyer, Enterpret, RudderStack, RevenueCat, and others.
Sharpen your Amplitude skills and turn them into action
Whether you’re curious about Amplitude or already a power user, Amplify provides the perfect opportunity to meet Amplitude experts in person and discover the burning questions you need to answer about your digital products and experiences to drive your product strategy.
In addition to meeting Amplitude pros on the Expo floor, you can sign up for Training Day, a pre-conference foundational learning track to go deep on getting the most out of Amplitude.
Treat yourself to networking and fun in the heart of the Vegas Strip
After two Zoom-filled years, this is a welcome opportunity to reconnect in person with fellow product-growth fanatics in one of the most exciting cities in the world.
- Tuesday night, join the Welcome Reception for networking, cocktails, mocktails, and a live DJ who will keep the good vibes flowing all evening long.
- Snacks and coffee (the good kind) will always be at hand to keep your energy up
- Get the high score at the Amplitude Arcade, including Data-Nom, Amplitude’s Pac-Man-inspired data crunching game
- Get low, shake it off, and just dance at the Amplitude Celebration on Wednesday night for music from DJ Warren Peace, games, and fun. It’ll be the perfect way to end a full day of unparalleled product growth immersion.
Will we see you in Vegas?
Are you amped to gain insights, tools, and strategies that will make a rapid impact on your product, business, and customers? Would you like to increase your value to your team and entire organization? These three days in Vegas will be the most important investment you make in your product growth strategy—and you’ll have a ton of fun. Don’t miss out—register now, and we’ll meet you there.