Product teams report 20% lower total cost of ownership with Amplitude
Feature management, experimentation, and analytics in one platform
Experiment, learn, and release new features and products in a few simple clicks. Scale experimentation to accelerate acquisition, engagement, and retention with one unified approach.
Test experiences at any scale
Scale testing across teams with natively-integrated product data. Create metrics then test exactly what you need, without analyst support.
- See what drives behaviors, growth, and matters most to users
- Visualize results to see statistical significance at a glance
- Avoid bottlenecks, brittle pipelines, and excessive data charges
Leverage trusted insights
Get trusted data with built-in data quality checks so teams can resolve issues in real-time.
- Avoid potential issues with targeting, allocation, and more
- Design experiments using best practices every time
- Resolve issues instantly with real-time notifications
Release features faster
Deploy, monitor, and roll out variants to the right users with feature flagging built-in to release faster without the risk.
- Roll out targeted releases to any customer segment progressively
- Configure and remotely roll out experiments in one shared dashboard
- Use built-in feature flags or bring your own
Target any segment
Automatically surface new cohorts via machine learning and run targeted experiments with ease.
- Test any cohort in Analytics, seamlessly
- Spot cohorts that are likely to convert with machine learning
- Focus on meaningful metrics with consistent targeting
Insights you can trust
Enhance data accuracy, avoid sample ratio mismatch and variant jumping by automatically resolving anonymous user identities in real-time.
- Serve users the same experience across any platform or auth state
- Deliver a single variant per user profile with machine learning
- Centralize and target audience cohorts out of the box
Get reliable results
Help teams follow the best practices of experiment design with workflows built to uphold statistical rigor and ensure quality insights.
- Align experiment flows with product UI for peak accuracy
- Learn the traffic volumes needed for statistical significance
- Define your next-best-action at the start
Trusted experiments to guide growth
Test tailored experiences to drive impact. Validate growth opportunities in real-time.
Use causal inference to build optimal experiences based on user context, not guesswork.
Build high-performing conversion funnels based on key user cohorts.
Optimize check-out, subscription, and free-to-paid conversion experiences through one natively integrated platform.
Build sticky products that keep users coming back. Engage users in new ways to maximize lifetime value.
“"In two months, we ran three experiments around monetization that led to 70%, 53%, and 39% increases in average revenue per user."”
Learn. Ship. Innovate.
Design effective tests so you can build products customers love in a few simple clicks.
Save your budget and deliver experimentation at scale, with ease.
Ensure reliable insights that everyone can get behind with enterprise-grade security, governance, and scalability.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you’ll get a dedicated Customer Success Manager as soon as you start with Amplitude Experiment. This means you’ll have help setting up your product metrics, dashboards, and data so you succeed from the start. Plus, get access to on-demand resources in the Amplitude Academy and our Developer Community.
Get in touch with our friendly sales team to receive a custom proposal. We'll help you identify the best set-up for your unique business and goals.
Amplitude Experiment uses sequential testing and T-Tests to evaluate your test data. Sequential testing allows you to run tests without knowing how many observations you need to reach statistically significant results. This way, you never have to wait to start learning about your customers.