Top healthcare providers choose Amplitude
One fully integrated solution to meet your needs
Easily integrate Amplitude into your current digital ecosystem, including marketing, messaging, data lakes, patient systems, and more.
Amplitude recognizes that the protection of protected health information is of paramount importance and can enter a Business Associates Agreement to help you maintain your HIPAA compliance.
Use first-party behavioral insights to eliminate friction points and create personalized, easy-to-use online experiences that delight your patients.
Uncover the impact of marketing and discover which channels and campaigns result in the most patients booking appointments, paying bills, filling prescriptions, and more.
Unify marketing, product, and engineering on one self-serve digital analytics platform. With permissions and access controls, teams have the information they need to take the patient experience to the next level.
Healthcare isn’t one size fits all. Your digital experiences shouldn’t be either.
Use behavioral insights to create accessible, reliable, patient-centered digital experiences that improve the patient experience online and in person.
Create effective loyalty programs by connecting and mapping in-app, in-store, and online data into dynamic omnichannel experiences.
Dig into customer behavior and identify friction points to make it easier for customers to research, find a plan, log in, or make a payment.
Time to migrate from GA4? Make the switch.
Don’t settle for GA4 limitations. Amplitude gives you powerful digital and campaign insights without writing a single query.
- Put privacy first. Amplitude can enter a Business Associates Agreement to help you maintain your HIPAA compliance.
- Amplitude is built for the entire customer journey, from acquisition to retention and loyalty.
- Say goodbye to siloed, non-actionable data. Amplitude is built for teams, with experimentation and audience management all integrated with your stack.
- Prioritize quality data. Our data governance layer ensures data trust across your organization.
We make migrating from Universal Analytics easy
- Easy-to-use integration with Google Tag Manager makes transitioning from GA to Amplitude straightforward.
- Our professional services team is equipped with the most effective strategies and is ready to assist you in navigating the migration process.
“Data is everything. Easily readable, understandable, insightful data is #1. Unless you have an understanding end-to-end of how your customers are behaving throughout your journey, you can’t validate your assumptions, and you can’t understand where your problems are in design and technology. That’s why we partnered with Amplitude.”
Understand what users are doing on your digital channels and in person
Measure user interactions, analyze event frequency, and assess user engagement, to help improve your digital experiences for every patient from your website, to portal, to app. Answer questions like:
- How many visits were virtual last month?
- Were there more virtual visits or in-person visits in the last month?
Identify and eliminate friction points from new patient registrations
See how users navigate a certain path to identify friction points and key touch points and improve your experience one funnel at a time. Answer questions like:
- How many patients book an appointment after they log in?
- Where do new patients drop off during sign-up for the patient portal?
Gain a high-level view of marketing campaign performance in seconds
Compare any mix of user behaviors, attributes, or metrics to pinpoint your best acquisition channels, costs, and more. Answer questions like:
- Which campaign has the strongest performance?
- Did the campaign positively correlate with an increase in active app users?
See user journeys across web and mobile
See how users navigate certain paths. Identify friction points, areas of success, and opportunities for improvement. Answer questions like:
- What steps are users taking before booking an appointment?
- Where do users drop off when they are booking an appointment?
Instantly identify events most highly correlated with increased conversion
Conduct deeper analyses and learn why users convert or churn after a specific event with conversion drivers. Answer questions like:
- Do patients with notifications enabled book more appointments?
- Are there certain actions that cause patients to book a doctor's appointment?
Learn more about why healthcare companies use Amplitude
Learn how Healthcare organizations use Amplitude to enhance patient experiences, boost revenue, and improve operational efficiency.
Hear from digital analytics experts Tucker Christiansen and Adam Greco as they discuss best practices in digital analytics for healthcare companies.
Answers to your questions surrounding the sunsetting of Google Universal Analytics and GA4
Get started with healthcare analytics
Join leading healthcare organizations, pharmacies, and insurance companies in embracing the digital age and exceeding patient expectations with Amplitude. Start right away when you create a free account with instant access to our top features.
Frequently asked questions
In a constantly evolving healthcare landscape, your digital presence is vital. Analytics allows you to use actionable insights to optimize your patient experience across websites, apps, and portals. For example, you could update a login flow, surface personalized blog content, or make it easier for patients to book an appointment based on customer behavior. Analytics platforms are the best way to learn what patients and customers want so that you can improve the patient experience.
We recognize that the protection of protected health information is of paramount importance in healthcare. Amplitude can enter a Business Associates Agreement to help you maintain your HIPAA compliance. Amplitude lets you track and measure real-time data from the entire customer journey. Our platform ingests customer data from marketing platforms, data warehouses, customer data platforms, digital channels, IoT devices, attribution vendors, and more to give you a 360-degree view of your customers.
Amplitude offers a usage-based pricing model based on your number of monthly tracked users (MTUs). Choose from three pricing plans. If you have more than 1 million MTUs, our accounts team can help you with event-based pricing that scales depending on how many events you'd like to send per month.