Deliver Better Digital Experiences
Aggregate, analyze, and activate user data at scale with integrations across Amplitude and Amazon S3, Redshift, Amazon Appflow, and Amazon Personalize. Understand user behavior, improve customer experiences and drive better decisions across all of your teams and move your business forward.
Know More to Grow More
- Experiment and understand which new features to build.
- Personalize campaigns and deliver the experiences your customers will love so they keep coming back for more.
- Understand what customers love, where they’re getting stuck, and what keeps them coming back. Get to the core of what customers are thinking, what they’re doing, and why.
- Build reports on user activity across all customer touch points
- Provide self-service access to data for everyone across your organization so they can share, collaborate, and visualize findings
- Easily predict which users have a high propensity to buy
“With Amplitude, we can move faster, experiment quicker, and decrease our time-to-insight in order to improve our product strategy as we grow. We host our platform on AWS, so it is important to our team that we engage with solution providers like Amplitude that are not only solving key pain points for us around personalization and data democratization but also have deep ties to AWS.”
Learn how to deliver better experiences
Personalization effectively improves customer experience and loyalty, but for many companies, it can often feel unachievable and out of reach. Experts from AWS, Slalom, and Amplitude teamed up to share tips and tricks to make personalization work for your team.
Discover how top finance firms use Amplitude, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon Personalize to:
- Boost Transactions
- Identify Up-Sell Opportunities
- Deliver Personalized Banking Experiences
AWS customers around the world can quickly get started with Amplitude through their AWS Marketplace accounts. Customers can access all three products while benefiting from integrations that take advantage of both Amplitude and AWS including Amazon AppFlow and Amazon Pinpoint.
Since it launched in 2015, UK-based credit reporting company ClearScore has transformed the marketplace with its free services and easy-to-use interface. Along the way, it picked up more than 12 million users worldwide.
Read how when good data gets into the hands of great people, companies can realize amazing business outcomes.
The leading accounting software for small-and medium-sized businesses and the self-employed, Intuit’s Quickbooks helps 5.6 million customers around the world keep the lights on and their employees paid.
Founded in 2009, NerdWallet has made finding personalized financial advice as easy as logging online, with a trove of resources for “clarity around all of life’s financial decisions.