Amplitude Extends Platform with Session Replay and Simplified Pricing
New experimentation and event tagging capabilities help teams intuitively track and optimize web activity
SAN FRANCISCO — February 7, 2024 — Amplitude, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMPL) today announced the expansion of its Digital Analytics Platform to include Session Replay, new experimentation capabilities, and simplified event tagging. With Session Replay, Amplitude now combines qualitative and quantitative data to help companies understand the “why” behind user behavior. New Experiment capabilities help teams build more personalized websites and campaigns. Visual tag editor lowers the barrier to entry for companies getting started with data collection and instrumentation. Alongside redesigned pricing options to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes, these new capabilities help companies see everything their customers do, understand what drives growth, and build better products—all in one platform.
In today’s market, the experience a customer has with a digital product or website directly impacts the success of that business. That's why organizations need to have a clear and connected understanding of customer behavior. These insights are the foundation for creating personalized experiences that allow organizations to attract, engage, and retain customers.
The new features of Amplitude’s platform include:
- Session Replay: Session Replay helps companies visualize the user journey through the product, showing what customers like and where they get stuck. Integrated with Amplitude Analytics, organizations gain access to both qualitative and quantitative insights to fix issues, drive greater conversion, and ultimately, improve the customer experience. Session Replay is generally available today.
- Experiment for web: Deliver personalized experiences with new web experimentation capabilities. Easily test multiple landing pages to optimize web and campaign performance. Paired with Amplitude Analytics, teams gain a holistic understanding of what impacts customer behavior and how to deliver experiences that drive growth. Experiment for web will be generally available in the first half of 2024.
- Visual tag editor: Visual tag editor automates the data collection and instrumentation process to help teams intuitively track website or app activity. Visual tag editor will be generally available in the first half of 2024.
“Understanding customer behavior is the key to building successful products and enabling businesses to thrive," said Francois Ajenstat, Amplitude’s Chief Product Officer. "With these new capabilities, we’re bringing the next generation of digital analytics to market, combining qualitative and quantitative insights and simplifying how companies get started with Amplitude. With a single platform that is easy to use and easy to scale, every company can deliver better customer experiences that drive growth.”
“We needed a centralized platform that made data visible to everyone in our organization, even if they had no previous experience with analytics. With Amplitude, we got that and more,” said Leia Schultz, product manager at Homebot, a real estate finance education portal. “Amplitude has put data at the center of our decision-making process. We can analyze behavior, make iterative changes, and quickly communicate the impact of our design changes, ultimately giving us confidence in our decision-making.”
With plans for organizations of all sizes, companies can get all the tools they need at once or start small and scale as their business grows. Plans include:
- Free: Easily discover and report on user behavior insights to make smarter product decisions with the Free plan.
- Plus: Answer questions, manage features, and deliver personalized experiences faster with a powerful suite of products—without the forced add-ons.
- Growth: Drive results and revenue with advanced analytics, custom metrics, and dedicated customer support.
- Enterprise: Leverage trusted data at scale with enterprise-grade security features for companies with complex needs and controls.