We’re thrilled to announce the launch of Amplitude Academy badges, a new program to help you learn Amplitude skills and best practices.
If you know Amplitude, then you know that we’re passionate about helping people build their product expertise. We love to share what we know about digital analytics, experimentation, and industry trends. We embrace new customers and learners, while also celebrating and spreading the best practices of our product champions.
Time and again, Amplitude customers and fans have asked the question: Can I earn credentials in Amplitude? How can I share my expertise globally?
Well, with Amplitude’s new badging program, we’re excited to share that the answer is now a resounding “Yes!”
A new credential program
Amplitude’s badging program enables new and experienced users to validate their Amplitude knowledge and product expertise.
- Level 1 badges: As a new learner, you can start with the foundations during onboarding. Earn a badge for completing a foundational path in Analytics, Experiment, or Data Management.
- Level 2 badges: Once you’re an experienced user, you can qualify your knowledge of Amplitude features and capabilities by applying them to business problems that drive value for your organization. With three paths—acquisition, retention, and monetization—you can choose which challenges to pursue first.
Earning a badge in 1-2-3
Earning an Amplitude badge is straightforward and simple:
- Step 1: Identify the badge you’d like to earn and enroll in the learning path.
- If you’ve already completed some of the courses in a path, you’ll only need to finish the remaining ones in the path to earn your badge.
- Every path culminates in a skills and knowledge assessment. You’ll need to complete the associated courses to access the assessment.
- Step 2: Pass the assessment.
- We’ve designed these assessments to ensure you can apply the concepts taught to real-world situations—so passing requires more than rote memorization. We recommend taking as much time and practice as you need before taking the assessment.
- You know what they say, “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.” The same applies to Amplitude assessments.
- Step 3: Claim and share your badge!
- Once you pass the assessment, you'll receive an email with a link with instructions to claim your badge.
- Let’s celebrate your accomplishment! We encourage you to share your badge on LinkedIn or other social media channels. Once you do so, your credentials will appear in your LinkedIn profile and be publicly visible.
Watch this video for an overview of the steps for earning and sharing your badge.
What’s next in Amplitude Academy
Our new Amplitude Academy badges are just the beginning. We've heard your requests and are developing credentials and certification programs on various topics and product areas.
In addition to formal learning paths and badges, Amplitude also offers other ways to learn how to get the most out of Amplitude.
- Join other customers for our live Tech Talks and instructor-led training sessions with our expert trainers.
- Our Community offers still another way to learn from peers, hone your skills, and build confidence in your analytics practice.
How can we help?
As always, we want to hear from you! Want to see badges to support different skills in Amplitude? Have an idea to make the existing certification paths better? What would you and your team find most helpful? Please let us know!
And, of course, sign up for an Amplitude Academy account today to start exploring courses.